Sunday, October 17, 2010

Addison's Photo Shoot!

We wanted some cute professional pictures of Addison after she turned 1 years old. We had a good friend take some pictures for us and we are very pleased with how they turned out. Addison brings great joy to our lives and hopefully she will bring a smile to your face as you see these cute pictures of her.

9 comments:

Jana said...

she is so cute and getting so big!

jkl warner said...

SUPER cute pictures! I love that girl! It's fun to see the personality coming out in her. I love the blog title pic as well :)

Mark and Jana said...

She had a naughty little personality at church today, but turned into a little sweetheart tonight!

Chris and Tara Stanley said...

She is so cute. Almost as cute as my little girl! Ha, ha, ha!

jason and shelli said...

They turned out so cute!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

She is so cute, and I LOVE that little dress!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

She is such a doll! I think the last picture got my heart :)

jkl warner said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG... Please!!! I would love to see pictures of Addison and her little pigtails! Plus there's no good excuse... I've updated mine ;)

Lindsey Smith said...

She is beautiful. I love the dress you picked for her too!