Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Let Life Pass You By!

As I take time to reflect the last few months I have realized that we have had a lot of fun with each other.

In May we were able to take a trip to St. George, Utah with family and go on a date to the Brian Regan concert. If you know who he is you will know that he can make a grown man cry, because he made me cry. I think that the main reason that I like his humor is because it is comedy that I can relate to. We took Addison to the swimming pool and at first she was not too crazy about the experience but quickly warmed up to it. As parents we love the opportunities to experience lifes events through new eyes.

Like many of you we had a traditional Memorial Day where we were able to spend time honoring those that have passed on and spend time with those who are most important to us, our family. I think that the most enjoyable part for me was going down the slide with sweet little Addison.


Some of you may know that I have been training for the Ragnar Relay which is coming up next weekend. Running is something that I have not always been fond of but when I was given the opportunity to join a Ragnar Team I took it and ran with it! After the race I will keep you posted on how I do.

1 comment:

jkl warner said...

Good luck on your race Mark... you'll do great! And as always... Addison is so cute, I love the picture of you two!