Monday, January 11, 2010

Infatuation with shoes!!!

Have you ever wondered when a women's infatuation with shoes starts? Many people may say that it happens as a girl becomes a pre-teen, a teen, or in the early years of college. I personally feel that it happens even earlier than that and I have evidence to prove it.


Exhibit A

Today I learned that Addison really loves her shoes, especially the taste!!! I know that many of you may be thinking that you do not particularly like the taste of your shoes and I can assure you that my shoes are the last thing to go inside of my mouth. I wonder which part of the shoe taste the best to her.....is it the sole...is it the rubber......or does it have a thin candy shell. If Addison could talk and I could understand her I think that I would ask her this very question.

If I were given the choice to chew on something I think that it would be a delicious red vine or piece of beef jerky from the Sportsman's Warehouse or Cabelas, not a shoe. How about you?!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is adorable and funny. If she is cutting teeth, that shoe might feel awesome?

Here is some more evidence for you: My oldest, Ashley, was about 3 1/2 - 4. We were shopping for a pair of shoes for someone else in the family. We were walking through the shoe dept. at a Department Store, and she asked if we were getting her some shoes. I explained that she had enough shoes and that we were looking for whoever it was at the time. Her response was, "I can always have more." Yes, at the tender age of 4, she was of the opinion that she could always have more shoes.

Brent and Jessica said...

She is getting so big...and I have to agree with you about when the love of shoes start. I am sure that it feels good to rub those gums on anything. She looks so much like her daddy.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

That is so freaking cute! I wonder why babies do some of the things they do!

jason and shelli said...

Emzli loves shoes too! I think it's a girl thing. It's just in our blood. What a cutie Addison is!

jkl warner said...

She is so so cute. I'm glad you guys came down for our birthday bash, haha!!