Last time we posted we shared how Addison enjoyed playing with her shoes and how it was the beginning of something tragic......a infatuation with shoes. Since then she has discovered many new things and is enjoying life to the fullest. In March she began to crawl around and now in the month of April she has decided that she wants to stand up any chance that she can get. As always she is always making the day of others by giving them a sweet smile. Whenever she visits her grandma and grandpa Martin she enjoys playing on the piano, something that seems to be a favorite of all three grandchildren.
Life is good in Brigham City and we are starting to see warmer weather. On Saturday we had a family party for Jana's birthday and everyone enjoyed the nice spring weather on our back porch. We look forward to many walks and eventually bike rides when Addison is old enough.



5 comments:
I cannot believe how big Addison is getting. It seems like just yesterday she was born. CRAZY! Hope you had a great birthday and that things are going well for you guys!
Cute blog, I'm working on posting a new blog today too hopefully if Rylie will let me. Have a great day!
So so so so cute!! Thanks for sharing Addison with us. (Love her name!)
Yay for an update!! I love the new picture header... she's SO stinkin cute I love it. I just want to pinch her cute cheeks all day long. We had a great time visiting on Saturday!
That is a great bath time pose. It was good to see you guys for the "big" birthday!
Post a Comment