Looking like the mom from the Incredibles

Bundled up for a walk

Daddy was being silly!

Grandpas cannot get enough of Addison

Mommy was being silly
"Who put these pants on my head?!"

Addison helping with he laundry

I love Grandma!

Oh Poop! Nasty blowout at Grandpa Fast's Funeral.

What a cute little doll!

Playing with cousin Lucy

Clothes come off better when the buttons are undone

Bear hug!
The End
Hope you enjoyed the pictures!
7 comments:
So many cute pictures! She is such a doll and we love having you guys around as much as possible!
What a doll! Did you make that blanket? I love those kind of blankets...maybe I can get someone to make one for my little boy :) Love the "blow-out" pic. Oh, I remember those days...and I'm sure they'll happen again soon :)
She's so cute. Glad I got to see you and her today!
Oh my gosh! She is so cute! I freaking love her! That pis of the pants on her head is my fav and the one with the poop blowout is hilarious!
It looks like you are having fun with your baby!! She's so cute! I love her big shoes and hat pants.
Addi is so cute! I love all the fun pictures you have of her! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun :) I will hopefully post some pictures soon on my blog, but I haven't yet...
Cute pictures. Addison is so adorable!!!
Post a Comment