Happy Halloween everyone...oh wait, that was the last holiday. We are a little behind, but since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and Addison's first holiday I decided to share it anyway. Thanks to Tony (Mark's cousin), we are now able to download our pictures to our computer because he got our hard drive to work again.For Halloween this year we went down to spend sometime with family. We stopped off to visit Karen and her family, we had a good time with some very excited kids. When then went over to my parent's house for a fun halloween party. Growing up in the Martin household we usually had chili dogs before going trick or treating. This year my mom wrapped the hot dogs in roll dough and then cooked them so we didn't need a bun. They turned out to be super cute. I had seen something on Studio 5 that showed how to make Mummy Pizzas, so we made those too. The food was good, but the company was better.
We had fun taking pictures with Addison and Emzli, but missed having Lucy with us. This year I decided to just put Addison in some cute sleepers that I bought before she was born. I loved the stripes on them. She was almost too big for the outfits. Maybe next year I can find a Snow White costume for her so that we can be twins. All in all it was a very fun day...can't wait for next year when she is a little older and can enjoy the fun.
There is a slide show of Halloween pictures below this post, enjoy!!



1 comment:
Sounds like you had lots of fun. Addison looked SO cute in her pjs. Next year all the cousins can be together!!
Post a Comment