
I am sure that many of you have wondered if we have fallen off the face of the earth. I just want to let you know that we have moved to Brigham City and not fallen off the face of the earth. We decided that it would be best for our family if I moved closer to my work. I have cut my commute in half and get to spend more time with my beautiful wife and daughter.
Life has been good to us since Addison has been home and she is already growing so fast. Tonight she grew out of her car pajamas, which is sad because I think that she would look cute playing with hot wheels while sporting her car pajamas. I guess we will have to keep our eyes open for another pair on our next trip to Carters!
We have not had internet since we moved to our new place so it is nice to have internet that we can "Keep in touch with the outside world"! We look forward to reading your blogs and keeping ours up to date.



4 comments:
We have a little gift for you guys. We hopefully we get it to you soon. Hope you are liking your new place!
We love having you guys closer!
Yay!!! You are back!!! So happy for all of you! Addison is a very blessed little lady!
Yay for finally updating the blog!! Mark...I'm so sorry that Addison grew out of her car pjs. So sad!! Glad things are going well for you all up in Brigham City!
Post a Comment