Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Barbies or Hot Wheels
In our last post we asked many of you whether our first child would be a girl or a boy. The time has arrived and we now know whether our child is going to play with Barbies or Hot Wheels, or both. I was secretly hoping that it was going to be a boy and Jana was hoping for a girl. A couple weeks ago I had a feeling that it was going to be a girl and ever since then I have thought that it was going to be a girl. I bet you are all itching to find out what we found out. Our first child will be playing with Hot Wheels, even though she is a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congrats the two of you! How awesome is that?! She will be beautiful.
Congratulations!!! Paint the room pink ;-)
Yeah!!! Congratulations! You will have so much fun! BTW-Get her pink Hot Wheels...Will that work? Love you and so happy for you!!!!
Congrats! You will love it!
We're so excited for you two. We're happy to know that Emzli will have another girl to play with. We can't wait for her to come.
I know I already talked to you but I just wanted to say congrats again. We are so excited for you and I can't wait to go shopping for little girl stuff for you!
Congradulations Jana and Mark! We are so excited for you. You'll be great parents. She's lucky to get you two.
Post a Comment