Sunday, February 8, 2009
Boy or Girl?
This week we were able to inform both sets of our grandparents that we are expecting a new addition to the Hayward family. Now that we have told them we can publicy make it known that we are pregnant and will be having a baby this Summer. We found out that we were pregnant around Thanksgiving and it was confirmed around Christmastime when we had our first appointment with the doctor. We were very excited to hear the heartbeat for the first time and look forward to having more of these experience as the baby matures. We do not know whether it will be a boy or a girl yet but will know within the next couple of months and will definately keep you posted. Jana wants it to be a girl because she says that there are so many cute things to dress girls up in and she thinks that girls are cuter. She is also the oldest child in her family and thinks that it would be neat to share that common experience with her first child. I want it to be boy so that I can have male bonding moments and wear matching sweater vests to church. Honestly we will both be pleased with either one and are hoping that it will be a healthy baby. What do you think that it will be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Congrats! What a surprise. Have you checked the Chinese lunar calendar for gender prediction? Always fun just to see.
For what it is worth, I think shopping for little boy clothes is sometimes just as fun. You would be surprised how many cute little boy things there are out there.
I just have a gut feeling that it's a boy. But I am usually wrong so it's probably a girl. Congratulations you guys and can't wait to see you next weekend!
Huge Congratulations! I, like Wendi, am usually wrong when guessing but I'll guess a girl. Because that what I really wanted for my first baby and think positive thinking brought Mrs. Naughty to us.
(we love naughty children around here)
Congratulations you two! I'm going with a boy...just a feeling, though :)
Congratulations!!! I am going to make a guess (have a 50/50 shot at being right) I am guessing a boy :)
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! Thanks for calling me to let me in on the news...sorry I was in the movies and had a busy weekend and never got around to calling back yet. I am so excited for you guys. It is fun to see your little family grow. I wish you the best.
-Lindsey
Oh hooray!! Congrats!
I'm guessing girl because I am a little partial to girls! ;)
I'm going to say a boy, and Shelli agrees. It would be fun for you to have a girl, to play with her other cousins. And really, matching vests? We're very excited for you, good luck getting ready. It's so fun being parents, but lots and lots of work.
Congrats! I hope it's a boy.
Then our kids could be buddies!
Hmm, I am gonna say a boy. No reason, other than I can picture you with a handsome little guy:)
We are so happy for you! I cannot believe that you will be having a baby! Congrats!
Congrats to both of you. Super excited for ya!
Hi Jana! Remember us? I found Charles on facebook and he sent me your blog. We am so thrilled for you. Hope everything goes great for you. Check us out at our blog - phillippstimes7.blogspot.com
Post a Comment