Sorry it has been so long since we have had an entry. Life has been busy. Since the last time we wrote Mark and I went to Arizona with his parents to be with his grandparents for Thanksgiving. It was nice to be somewhere warm. While down in Arizona we went to the Arizona Auto Show, which has become a traditional event for him whenever he visits his grandparents for Thanksgiving. We were also able to go and visit my cousin Julie to see her new house. It was nice to be able to see her and all of the Richards family. The next cool thing that happened is that my brother came home from serving in the Macon, Georgia Mission. This picture you see is of me and him at my school. He came to see me since I didn't get to go to the airport. I was surprised to see him there, but it was a great surprise! When I introduced my parents and Charles to my class, the kids were completely silent. That ended when my family left...they were quickly back to their chattiness. Later that night Mark was able to meet Charles face to face because Charles was in Georgia when we were married in August.
We have also been spending some time with Jason, Shelli and their adorable baby Emzli, born on October 25th. I think that she is so cute. It is lots of fun to be able to have a new little baby in the family. This picture is from my mom and Jon's combined birthday celebrations. November and so far in December we have had lots of family time, which has been very nice. It has taken us awhile, but we finally have a Christmas tree up and decorated! My co-worker gave us her old tree, and we gladly accepted. It is just the right size for our little apartment. I think it looks pretty cute. Mark helped decorate the tree, and he also sprayed our star so it would match the rest of the tree. We couldn't find a tree topper that we liked. Mark then found one that we both liked, but it was the wrong color. While I was at my parent's house on Saturday spraying my student's Christmas Ornaments green, Mark sprayed our star sliver. It looks very nice. I also took some time last week to put up all of my Nativity sets. I have 11 different sets, and I am working on embroidering one more. I think our place looks very nice. I also got out all my Christmas dishes. It has been fun eating on something new. Here are some pictures of the tree, the star and some of the Nativities.



Mark and I are looking forward to the time we get to spend together in the next few weeks. I only have 5 days left until my much needed Christmas break begins, and Mark also gets some time off from work. We will continue to enjoy the many fun time with our families this holiday season. If you would like to enjoy some nice reading, click on the Christmas Advent button on the right side of our blog. We have enjoyed reading a new entry everyday, feeling the spirit and being uplifted each time. Enjoy the holidays and the time you have to spend with your families!


5 comments:
Your decorations look great! We too have enjoyed spending time with the two of you. Thanks again for the meatball panini's, they were delicious. We'll have to have you over sometime. We'll have grilled cheese or something, our fancy sandwich. Anyway, we'll see you.
WOO HOO! Charles is home!! That is great news! Your place looks cute! I also collect Nativities. I have since we got married. It has been fun! You two look great and looks like you are enjoying married life! Love you and Merry Christmas!
Very Cute blog. It is always fun to catch up on what is going on.
Charles has gotten so big I don't remember the last time I saw him and now he is all ready home from a mission. I just remember him being a little boy.
Time sure does fly. I am so glade you guys are so happy it shows, I just love it.
Merry Christmas you guys. I am so jealous that you have the whole Willow Tree nativity. I remember when I used to be the one with money and nice things - now I'm the old dumpy one with holes in my socks! *sigh*
We really just love you guys and hope you truly relax and enjoy your vacation!
Jana you look so happy. That makes me very happy. What a great picture of you and Chuck. Rey Fast
Post a Comment