Tonight was another night where I was left at home to find wholesome entertainment and I was in luck because the CMA award show was on tonight. I was able to enjoy hearing my favorite country music star, George Strait. It was quite an enjoyable experience and I thought that to myself that I am a little bit country. There are many people that are a little bit country.
As I watched the show I realized that Kid Rock is a little bit country by some of the music that he sings, but far from country in the way that he dressed up for the event. He was sporting some type of sports jersey and plenty of bling and some sunglasses that resembled those worn by John Denver or Hank Williams Jr. An outfit that did not fit well with the nice tuxedos and dresses that were worn by the other stars. I am a little bit country in the aspect that I love country music, going to rodeos, spending time in the outdoors, and really enjoy watching Pure Country, a movie starring George Strait. All in all I was able to keep myself entertained for a few hours while my lovely wife was spending time serving in her church calling, but I am still confused about what the heck Kid Rock was wearing.
As I watched the show I realized that Kid Rock is a little bit country by some of the music that he sings, but far from country in the way that he dressed up for the event. He was sporting some type of sports jersey and plenty of bling and some sunglasses that resembled those worn by John Denver or Hank Williams Jr. An outfit that did not fit well with the nice tuxedos and dresses that were worn by the other stars. I am a little bit country in the aspect that I love country music, going to rodeos, spending time in the outdoors, and really enjoy watching Pure Country, a movie starring George Strait. All in all I was able to keep myself entertained for a few hours while my lovely wife was spending time serving in her church calling, but I am still confused about what the heck Kid Rock was wearing. 


4 comments:
Hey, we watched some of those too. It's always fun to see our country stars perform. We're a little bit country as well, Shelli more than me, but that's cool. Glad to know you can keep yourself busy while your wife is gone. Take care you two.
Missed the CMAs, but did hear that Lil Wayne joined Kid Rock onstage for a performance of the remix of Rock's "All Summer Long". They Both wore Tennessee Titans jerseys.
Did George sing "The Best Day"
I think that he had sang "I Saw God Today". There were many good performances by other artist, especially Alan Jackson's performance of "Good Time". I would have to say that "The Best Day", is one of my favorite songs that George signs, because it reminds me of my dad and I.
I think Marie Osmond could sue you for using the phrase "I'm a little bit country" too many times in one post.
Just kiddin, cowboy!
Post a Comment