Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Sit By You!

We are truly enjoying this stage in Addison's life where she brings sunshine to our day with the things she says. One of the funnest things that she says "I sit by you!" She will most often say this when she wants you to sit by her. Once she sits down she pats the spot where she wants you to sit and utters this cute phrase. How can you not sit by her when she is this cute?!! Some of her other phrases and fun words are:
"um on"......which means come on as she grabs your hand.

"um ok and I think so".........new things she started to say today.

"I wuv you!..........I love you.

"I sleeping"..........Often said as she perches herself atop the Lovesac.

"bubbas!"...........................................Bubbles.

"play"

Each day is truly a new experience and we are excited for the many new things that she will begin to say, which means I better be careful what I say.

3 comments:

Chris and Tara Stanley said...

So cute! It's amazing how fast they learn stuff! I'm always amazed by how much Rylie understands. She doesn't talk a lot yet, but she sure knows what we're saying!

Katie said...

OMG!!! She is SO stinkin' cute I just want to squeeze her and pinch her little cheeks :) And I LOVE to hear her little voice talk!! LOVE HER and the update! ;)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I can't believe how much she talks! What a fun little lady! So cute!