
Jana and I wanted to let you know that we have not had our baby yet but are very excited for her arrival. We have been working on getting things ready and this weekend we were able to do some last minute shopping. This week we have completed two very large projects; the crib and the quilt for the crib. The crib has been an ongoing project that I have been working on with both our fathers and we were able to finish painting it yesterday. Now we need to finalize the purchase of a home for the crib and for us. Jana has been able to complete her first quilt with the help of her mother. They have spent many hours together making this cute quilt and pillows....Thanks Jewel.

While getting different baby stuff I have discovered a tender-hearted more sensitive side of myself that I did not know about. As we look at baby clothes I see shirts and outfits that make references like " I love my daddy," I feel myself
almost tear up. Jana says that I am turning into a softy.

At target we found a cowgirl themed onesie and plush pony and think that it would be cute to get a whole cowgirl outfit. While spending time with her mother Jana found these adorable cowboy boots made for babies and her parents surprised us with them later that evening. We are hoping that we can find a small denim skirt and cowboy hat to go with it. If anyone knows of a good place to get these items let us know. We will let you know when the baby comes!
6 comments:
They have cute denium skirts at Old Navy. I think that they always carry them. Good luck with everything...and let us know when she comes! Also...cute quilt!
I just learned that you had your little girl last night! I'm sooo excited for you - congratulations!!!
I'm so excited for you Jana! Guess what...my little sister is due the exact same day and naming her little girl Lucy...and she is so ready to POP. I hope you are more comfortable in your last days than she is.
We're SO excited that she finally made her arrival and is her safe, I know she will be a fighter and be able to come home with you guys soon. Lucy is also excited to have another cousin. I almost said her name in this comment but decided that I should let you be the one to let everyone know her name...it's very cute to go with a very cute girl!! Congrats you two :)
She's here?!! Yay!! Let us know how things are going. Love you and praying for you.
I love the pictures you have posted! You are so adorable pregnant! :) And I love the blanket you made :) How are things going? I hope she is eating and sleeping at the right times soon :) TTYL~ ~hugs~
Juli
Post a Comment