Sunday, May 17, 2009

Life at Edge

As many of you may know I am a professional car nut and have been working at Edge Products in Ogden, Utah. Occasionally I will travel to truck shows and this year I was able to go to a 4 Wheel Parts Truck and Jeep show in Puyallup, Washington. I had a great time with the reps from R and R marketing, and the inside sales rep from Revtech. During my stay there I was able to find some new customers and plant some seeds for those who were looking to buy performance products for their trucks in the future. I was surprised at the amount of people that wanted to buy our products. Last week I became the new Inside Sales Rep for my company and I am very excited about helping potential customers find the product that best suits their needs. I will miss working with my friends in the Technical Support department but think that this will be a good move in the right direction for me. If you would like to learn more about our products go to http://www.edgeproducts.com/.

1 comment:

M and M said...

Congratulations!!!